Take a New Approach to Water Care with Ozone Purification Systems
Our wide selection of ozone purification systems come in many shapes and sizes to fit the needs of each pool and spa owner. It helps to understand the technology and process behind ozone purification systems first, and then decide later if the homeowner or a trained technician will be handling the purification process.
Understanding the Water Purification Process
Ozone purification systems work as nature intended, in that ozone is one of nature’s most-basic elements. Ozone is also a very powerful and deodorizing gas consisting of oxygen and an extra oxygen atom attached. This extra atom is what makes the oxygen ozone. The ozone purification systems take the oxygen and exposes it to high-intensity ultraviolet rays, which create the ozone. Once this occurs the ozone molecule become oxygen and so the only by-products of this process is oxygen.
Municipal pools have used this system for years because large quantities of water can be treated and it is effective in purifying and conditioning water. The purification must be accurately tested and chemically pure for the water to be purified and allow for a healthy swim for the public.
Ozone Joe’s Water
Welcome to the future of water purification. Ozone Joe’s Water Purification Systems can help reduce chemicals found in spa water by up to 90%, resulting in clearer and more enjoyable water. Other advantages of using an Ozone Joe’s Water Purification System include:
- Eliminates 99.99% of bacteria, viruses and molds
- Decreases up to 90% of chemical usage
- Results in healthier water
- Improves water clarity
- Reduces and/or eliminates chloramines
- Reduces and/or eliminates odors
- Offers smoother feeling water
- Reduces red eyes and itchy skin
- Neutralizes the pH levels
- Compatible with salt-chlorine generators
Benefits of ozone
When water has a foul odor, something along the lines of rotten eggs, chances are that an ozone purification system has not been used. The ozone removes the impurities that make the water smell unpleasant or taste terrible. This process cleans the water of impurities, and through a natural process, replaces the good properties so that the water is healthy and remains a benefit to the users.
- Reduces chemical use of chlorine/bromine by 60-90%
- No more irritated eyes or itchy, dry skin
- Eliminates faded bathing suits
- Drastically improves water clarity
- Eliminates foul chlorine/chloramine odors
- Reduces costly repurchase of chemicals
- Eliminates “ring around the tub”
- Provides a healthier swimming environment
Bacteria, metals, and any virus that is living in the water are killed during this process. In fact, according to the Phillp Lippes of the Healthy Living Institute, ozone leaves no residue.