Last Updated and Effective as of: Jan 1, 2024
We collect, process and store various types of Personal Information. For purposes of this Policy, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual. It does not include de-identified or aggregate information that cannot be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
Personal Information We Collect–Sources and Categories
We may collect your Personal Information when you visit our Sites (including when you complete a contact form on one of our Sites), request information about or use our Services, book an appointment, register for mailing lists, interact with the Sites, email or call us, submit a review or evaluation of our Services, or when you voluntarily provide information to us through an email or phone call (including customer service calls). We also may receive information about you from third-party sources as well as from publicly available sources and online directory searches.
The categories of Personal Information we collect from these sources include the following:
- Personal identifiers: name; business with which you are associated, if any, and your role within that business; email address; address; telephone numbers; property attributes, values, and sales; customer number; account username and password; and IP address, or other unique identifier.
- Commercial and financial information: records of products or Services ordered or considered and products and Services of interest to you; whether you are a new or existing customer; other purchasing or consuming histories; and payment information (including credit card information).
- Internet or other electronic activity information: your device and browser type, your browsing and search history on our Sites, and information regarding your interaction with our Sites and our advertisements.
- Geolocation Data: Latitude and longitude of location where we are providing Services.
- Audio information: recordings of customer service calls for quality assurance purposes.
Purposes for Collection of Personal Information
We use your Personal Information to provide you with the information you request and Services that are ordered by you or on your behalf. We use the information you provide us to contact you from time to time, to provide you with information about our business, customer support, and (unless you opt out) advertisements and marketing promotions and offers about products or services we think may be of interest to you, including our services and those of our Corporate Affiliates and of our strategic partners. If you opt in, we may contact you by SMS text message, including regarding billing matters.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- Laws and Legal Rights: We may also share your Personal Information as required or permitted by law to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or government request, or when we believe in good faith that disclosure is legally required or otherwise necessary to protect our rights and property or the rights, property or safety of others, including to law enforcement agencies, national security authorities, and judicial and regulatory authorities. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties to help detect and protect against fraud or data security vulnerabilities.
- Sale of Business: We may share or transfer your Personal Information to a third party in the event of an actual or potential sale, merger, bankruptcy, reorganization of TAC or our Corporate Affiliates or other restructuring or in connection with a strategic investment by a third party in TAC or our Corporate Affiliates.
- Professional Advisors: We may provide your information to professional advisors, such as lawyers, auditors, bankers, and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Many web browsers also allow you to block cookies. If you block cookies, you may not be able to access certain parts of the Sites. You can disable cookies from your computer system by following the instructions on your browser or at www.youradchoices.com.
In addition to Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, the Sites use third-party service platforms (including to help analyze how users use the Sites). These third-party service platforms may place cookies on your computer or mobile device. If you would like to disable “third party” cookies, you may be able to turn them off by going to the third party’s website. Here are links to the other third-party platforms we use apart from Google:
Information collected from some cookies placed on the Sites is used to deliver advertisements to TAC Site visitors when such visitors are visiting other websites, including Facebook and LinkedIn. We may also combine information collected from cookies with information that you may provide, such as information provided in a form that you complete.
We also collect information through our Internet log files, which record data such as IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of the Sites. This information may be used to analyze trends, to administer the Sites, to monitor the use of the Sites, and to gather general demographic information. We may link this information to Personal Information for these and other purposes such as personalizing your experience on the Sites and evaluating the Sites in general.
Do Not Track
“Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We do not comply with automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “do not track” instructions.
Personal Information of Minors
Our products and Services are not directed to minors under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect or sell the Personal Information of minors under 16.
How We Keep Your Personal Information Secure
We implement and maintain reasonable security appropriate to the nature of the personal information that we collect, use, retain, transfer, or otherwise process. Our reasonable security program is implemented and maintained in accordance with applicable law and relevant standards. However, there is no perfect security, and reasonable security is a process that involves risk management rather than risk elimination. While we are committed to developing, implementing, maintaining, monitoring, and updating a reasonable information security program, no such program can be perfect; in other words, all risk cannot reasonably be eliminated. Data security incidents and breaches can occur due to vulnerabilities, criminal exploits or other factors that cannot reasonably be prevented. Accordingly, while our reasonable security program is designed to manage data security risks and thus help prevent data security incidents and breaches, it cannot be assumed that the occurrence of any given incident or breach results from our failure to implement and maintain reasonable security.
Shine the Light
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits California residents to annually request, free of charge, information about the Personal Information (if any) disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. We may use Personal Information to market third party products and services we believe may be of interest to our customers and we may share Personal Information with third parties (such as our Corporate Affiliates) for their own marketing purposes.
Our Commitment to Honoring Your Rights
Changes to This Policy
Any information you share in a Public Area (including Personal Information) is by design open to the public and is not private. You should think carefully before posting any information in any Public Area. What you post can be seen, disclosed to or collected by others and may be used by others in ways we cannot regulate or predict. As with any public forum on any website, the information you post may also show up in third-party search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If you mistakenly post Personal Information in a Public Area, you can send us an e-mail to request that we remove it by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should understand that in some cases, we may not be able to remove your information.
We are committed to ensuring that our communications are accessible to people with disabilities. To make accessibility-related requests or report barriers, please contact us at email@example.com.