Pool Cleaning in Miami: 5 Tips for Pool Owners
- August 11, 2015
- Pool Cleaning,
Without proper pool cleaning in Miami, you may have to cancel plans for those summer pool parties. A pool can provide fun for you, your family, and your friends but here’s the catch: it needs to be clean. There are a number of issues that can arise without regular pool cleaning, from the buildup of algae to uneven chemical balance. Even worse, a dirty pool can cause serious health consequences for all members of your household.
All Florida Pool & Spa is dedicated to ensuring your pool won’t place the well-being of you and your family at risk. We offer high quality pool cleaning service that will allow you to chill poolside without any worry. Our staff provides pool vacuuming, pH measurements, filtering equipment cleaning, and so much more! Fortunately, there’s also a few things you can do to ensure your pool is clean and ready to make a splash!
5 Pool Cleaning Checks Every Miami Homeowner Can Do!
Be a great pool owner and be proactive when it comes to cleaning. While a professional from All Florida Pool & Spa can provide you with the most thorough service, you can take action too and make your pool clean and clear. Here are 5 simple maintenance tips:
- Clean the Strainer Basket: Always make sure to do regular checkups on your pool’s strainer basket which, when left unchecked, can suffer from a buildup of dirt, grime and unwanted debris. Cleaning out the strainer basket leads to better pool circulation and lower chlorine demands, so make sure to do it often.
- Vacuum Every Week: A pool without proper vacuuming isn’t just unhealthy, but also visually unappealing. It’s best to vacuum your pool once a week to eliminate dirt and algae sticking on the pool’s surface. Not to mention, it keeps your pool looking nice for any and all guests.
- Test the pH Level: It’s important to test the pH level on your pool. The pH scale measures the acidity of your pool water and runs from 0 to 14. Always strive to range from 7.2 to 7.8 on the pH scale so the water is safe and sanitary for all swimmers.
- Check for Cracks and Leaks: Checking for cracks and leaks is a crucial step in pool cleaning in Miami. If you notice the water level in your pool is decreasing, make sure to investigate any areas where there are cracks or leaks. It’s best to call a professional to get the job done.
- Use a Skimmer: No pool is complete without a skimmer to ride the pool’s surface of any debris. Make sure to skim your pool every day during the summer to keep it looking flawless and, more importantly, sanitary.
Call All Florida Pool & Spa today for pool cleaning in Miami. Don’t let uncleanliness ruin your next pool party and contact us now!