One of the best things about owning a swimming pool is how easily enjoyment of your pool is magnified by adding a few small, simple additions. With a couple of toys or some pool accessories, your pool can be transformed into a never-ending source of fun for you, your family, and your friends. Here are the top 10 accessories you need to take full advantage of owning a pool in sunny South Florida.
1. Swimming Pool Cleaner – There is nothing worse than a dirty pool. With a variety of pool cleaners, ranging from suction to pressure, you can be sure your pool will always be spotless, sparkling, and ready to enjoy.
2. Ozone Purification System – An Ozonator improves the quality, feel, and health of your pool water.
3. Swimming Pool Heat Pump – Heat pumps regulate the temperature in your pool. If you get a little chilly at night or in the winter months, a heat pump can raise the temperature in your pool. If you prefer a colder water temperature, you use the reverse cycle to cool the water.
4. Salt Chlorine Generator – Tired of closing your eyes underwater to escape the burning feeling of chlorination? Want to stop searching for that lost pair of goggles? Try a salt chlorine generator, which not only allows you to open your eyes under water, but helps soften the water and provide consistent chlorine levels. Say goodbye to bleached bathing suits and dry skin with one of these generators.
5. Pool Automation Power Center – The ultimate tool in helping your pool run smoothly, a power center virtually eliminates the need for you to walk over to your control pad when operating your pool.
6. Pool and Spa Lighting – Lights inside and around your pool create ambience and enhance the overall visual appeal of your pool. In addition to being beautiful, the right lighting can help to alleviate certain safety issues and concerns.
7. Aqua FIT System – An in-ground continuous swimming pool or an above ground portable hot tub is a fun and easy way to get and stay fit.
8. Pool Furniture – Give you and your loved ones something comfortable to sit on as you relax and enjoy your swimming pool.
9. Grill or Barbeque – When you are done swimming, prepare a delicious meal al fresco. The Big Green Egg is a combination barbeque, smoker, and grill.
10. Spa – Saving the best for last, no pool is complete without a spa or hot tub. Relaxation can be yours at the end of every day when you make this addition to your swimming pool. With many options and features available, you can customize a spa to suite all your individual needs.
All of these accessories and more can be found at All Florida Pool & Spa Center, where pool experts help you turn your pool into the pool of your dreams.