Pool Cleaning in Ft. Lauderdale: Advice from the Experts at All Florida Pool
- July 8, 2015
- Pool Cleaning, Uncategorized,
To continue safely enjoying your backyard jewel, you need to ensure proper pool cleaning in Ft. Lauderdale. Here at All Florida Pool and Spa, we install and maintain all sorts of pools for our customers. Over the years, we’ve learned that there are some things you can easily do yourself to keep your pool in good working order. And we’ve decided to share some of them with you.
Tips for Pool Cleaning
- Smart landscaping. One of the best ways to keep your pool clean is to reduce the amount of dirt and debris that can wind up in it. So when you’re having your pool installed, adapt your landscaping, too. Use hardscaping such as wood or tiles around the pool, and keep all vegetation at least five feet away from the sides of the pool. That way, you’ll have less leaves, flowers and insects landing in the water.
- Do a light cleaning every day. Before diving in for a refreshing swim, use a net to skim any debris from the surface of the pool. This will help reduce the amount of clogs in the trap and filter.
- Do an in-depth cleaning every week. Use a pool vacuum to clean the bottom of the pool, moving the vacuum pole across the area in broad sweeps. This will prevent the build-up of grime and dirt.
- Test the water. Use pool testing strips to determine whether the pH and chlorine levels are correct. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions to the letter and adapt the chemicals accordingly.
Enjoy the Peace of Mind of Professional Pool Maintenance
If this sounds like a lot of complicated work, then don’t worry: the team of pool experts here at All Florida Pool and Spa offers professional pool maintenance. Our people ensure your pool is clean and in good working order. If we notice any issues that need repairing, we notify you right away. By being proactive and diagnosing problems early on, you can avoid costs running up because of late repairs.
So if you want real peace of mind to enjoy your pool, call us to find out how we can help you today!