When you purchase a spa in Miami Beach, the right warranty is everything. When you inspect your warranty, make sure that it covers many areas, including leaks (a common problem in spas). Also, make sure you get at least a three-year warranty on the heater element. It is the most fragile component of the spa, and it will most likely be the first part to go bad.
Make sure you get a copy of the warranty before you purchase the spa. One of the “fine print” items the some spa retailers don’t divulge is that the warranty may be “pro-rated,” meaning that and the retailer each pay a percentage of the cost to fix the spa. Make sure that you get a “full-warranty,” which means that you don’t pay a penny if something breaks under the warranty — not even for the service tech’s trip to your house.
If you’re unsure if you have the right warranty for your hot tub in Miami, All Florida Pool & Spa is here to help you every step of the way! Our experts will work hard so you won’t have to worry about feeling ripped off by a real dud of a warranty!
What Areas are Included in a Warranty?
The types of warranties you will see when shopping for your spa in Miami Beach will include the following areas:
- Shell structure –Warrants against water loss due to defects in the spa shell (average warranty period is three to five years).
- Shell surface –Warrants the interior surface of the spa against blistering, peeling, cracking, and delaminating (average warranty period is one to seven years).
- Leaks –Warrants against the loss of water due to defects in the fittings and plumbing lines (average warranty period is three to five years).
- Equipment –Warrants the spa pack and pumps against mechanical or electrical breakdown, including parts and labor. (average warranty period is three to five years)
- Cabinetry – Warrants the cabinet against defects in the workmanship and wood materials. (average warranty period is one to three years)
- Heater Element – Warrants against heater element failure including parts and labor. (average warranty period is two to three years)
Contact All Florida Pool & Spa today to land the warranty that’s the perfect fit for your spa! If you want to learn more on hot tubs, pick up a copy of the Hot Tub Buyer’s Guide!