A Message from
Our Family to Yours
As the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) reaches across the globe, the closer it feels like it affects our neighborhoods and backyards.
For nearly 50 years, our goal has been clear: to provide you with the relaxation and respite that only your pool or spa can deliver.
That’s why our team remains committed to servicing your aquatic facilities. Now more than ever, our staff remains steadfast and alert in keeping your facilities clean, maintained, and properly chemically balanced.
Thank you so much for your business, and your trust. You can count on us.
The All Florida Team
Message from Our Friends & Family
To Our Valued Customers,
As we all adjust our lives and daily routines to the current COVID-19 situation, we wanted to reach out to our Friends & Family.
At All Florida Pool, we continue to follow social distancing and other guidelines set by the CDC and local officials and are continuing to provide uninterrupted service to our customers. As our organization is classified as a critical service, we have been working with our clients to continue to create comfort in their space by properly maintaining their aquatic elements.
Our goal is to do more in an effort to get back some normalcy during this challenging time. We recognize that our safest place to gather is the areas that we can control, which are our individual properties and homes!
To that goal, we want to help all of our customers by offering:
- Hot Tubs at special discounted contractor pricing. (This offer is only available to existing customers).
- Virtual presentations or backyard safe visits for any customer that wishes to evaluate their situation and look to enhance their environment.
- If you have friends or family that are struggling with their pool, they should contact us and we will be glad to provide their first 2 weeks of service at no charge, to new customers. We will also match the credit with the same two weeks of free service for you!
- Renovations will now be done continuing at our competitive rates with the addition of a FREE Pool Cleaner for those clients contracting complete renovations.
This is a difficult time for all of us and we want to be there for our friends & families. Please let us know how we can help.
Be & Stay Safe,
The All Florida Team
COVID-19 Announcement – April 3rd Update
All Florida Pool & Spa Center is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and updating you as it unfolds.
Because the Florida Department of Health has determined swimming pool services to be necessary businesses, we will continue to operate on a normal schedule during this temporary crisis. Not doing so could be even more dangerous to the thousands of pool and hot tub owners across the state.
We have the utmost safety and sanitary concerns for you, your family, your facilities, and our employees. We always pride ourselves on our cleanliness, but even more so now.
We are implementing all recommendations from the Florida Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- We request our staff and our customers to limit interactions to the phone or email as much as possible.
- Our repair department continues to work at full force. If on-site maintenance or consultation is necessary, we’ve requested all our technicians to maintain rigorous sanitation and social distancing best practices at all times.
- Our store remains open to help you keep your pool or hot tub safe and chemically maintained.
- Our Hot Tub Staff is helping customers virtually and on the phone with any questions they may have.
- Our staff remains available to answer any questions you may have, either in-store or via phone.
- We have instructed everyone on our team to stay at home if they feel at all sick or unwell.
- According to the CDC, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs.” As long as your pool is properly chlorinated, the virus should be removed or inactivated. However, we still recommend that you follow the CDC’s recommendations for social distancing, even when using your pool or hot tub.
We’re ready to help in any way to ensure your swimming pool or hot tub is ready when you want to use it. We remain dedicated to providing you with the quality and care that you expect us to deliver.
While the news is changing every day, we promise to update you as new information becomes available. Of course, if you have any questions or comments, please contact David Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updates and Communications Regarding COVID-19
Please use this page to check for new communications from All Florida Pool & Spa on the COVID-19 situation as we continue into Spring.
If you have questions, please contact us.