5 Maintenance Tips for Your Spa in Miami
- November 9, 2015
A high quality hot tub in Miami won’t need very frequent maintenance. Often times, owners of All Florida Pool & Spa products can expect to require very minor adjustments that can be made per use rather than on a mandatory regular basis.
Still, to keep your spa in top condition year round, you’ll want to do a little preparation. Our professionals want to show you how to protect your Miami spa from the elements, keep your water nice and clean, and get the most out of automatic maintenance features. In this article, we’ll discuss the best maintenance tips for any spa in Miami.
Questions or comments? Call the All Florida Pool & Spa experts or visit our showroom! We’ve been in this business for over 40 years, and we’re always ready to help!
Keep You and Your Spa Happy With Easy Maintenance
As your local pool and spa experts, we want to help you with preventing problems and trouble shooting your spa. Here are some handy devices and maintenance best practices to cut down your workload.
If you’re in the market for a brand new spa in Miami, look for these features – otherwise, check out your options at our showroom!
- Test Chemicals Regularly – If you use your spa on a daily basis, you’ll want to check the PH levels of the pool each time you go in. Testing strips are cheap, and the process is simple: you just need to dip the paper into the water and read the resulting color. Levels should fall between 7.2 and 7.6. If they don’t, adjust the chemicals accordingly.
- ClearRay® Purification System – Being in the spa is great, but controlling the PH levels can be a nuisance. What if you could keep the water in your spa clean without chlorine? A spa with patented ClearRay technology stays clear with the power of UV lights – it’s the power of the sun’s rays harnessed for your hot tub!
- Rigid Bond™ Shell & Cabinetry –For a spa experience built to last, trust this company for your spa cover and shell needs. The shell is built to protect your spa from weathering rain, sun, and wind, so make sure you’re buying the best.
- Hot Tub Scale Remover – The Miami area can have harder than average water, which creates scale build-up in your hot tub’s jet system. Once a month, just hot tub scale remover to clear out those pipes.
- 1-2 Filter Replacements Per Year – Each filter cartridge in your hot tub has an expiration date, and while you can extend their lifespan with occasional cleaning, you should eventually swap them out. One replacement every 6 months should be enough.
You can always call All Florida Pool & Spa to schedule regular maintenance or to get a quick repair for your spa in Miami. Call for a consultation on spa maintenance today!